Friday, March 30, 2007

5am visit GOOD too!

Another nice, quiet visit! Mike says she is doing better every day!

They still plan on moving her to the "Step Down ICU"...she could have gone there yesterday, but there were no rooms available.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John & Amy,

I just wanted to THANK YOU for setting up this website, I am constantly checking it throughout the day, I am Mike's sister and live in Pittsburgh...I know he is overwhelmed and doesn't have the time or the energy to be calling everyone...this is such a nice way for us to be able to check in on Roberta without having to bother Mike......Thanks again for all you have done for Mike, Roberta and our sweet baby Shea, our family is extremely grateful......Love Joanie

Anonymous said...

How wonderful these updates are, I am so happy to hear that all is going well. We miss you and hope to see you soon
Karen Durrant

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Roberta is well on her way to a speedy recovery! We look forward to your return to Mirasol. In the meantime, rest assured that all the neighbors are watching out for Shea and Marcelle. See you soon!!!!
Lorna & Ed

SebKent said...

Roberta,

Great to hear how well you are doing! The worst is over, things should be getting a little easier with each day.

The office is not the same without you here. Everyone is thinking of you and asking about you.

See you when you get back

Baz