Roberta's surgery will be tomorrow (Wednesday) morning after all. They had scheduled it for Thursday and just changed it. There is no "reason" or emergency that caused the change thankfully....it is simply a scheduling issue.
Mike said she will have her catheterization today, stay in the hospital tonight and her surgery should start at around 7:30 am CDT (8:30 am EDT)
We will do our very best to keep you posted as we hear from Mike.
Thanks again to all for the lovely prayers and good wishes...please keep them coming.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Berta,
In case I can't get you tonight I wanted to leave a quick note. You will be my prayers. I know things will go great. Love ya, Gin
sending prayers & good vibes your way.... xx's oo's
-Diane
Thanks for the web site. It is so helpful to be able to follow the progress. I used to work with Bert, moving away a year ago. Fond memories of our talks. My prayers are sent your way. You must be in surgery as I write this, and I am thinking about you, Mike, and Shea. Love, Allie Delventhal
THINKING ABOUT YOU LOVE YOU D.JONES
HEY, DR REILLY
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW YOU'RE THOUGHT OF EVERY HOUR. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. EVERY THING WILL BE FINE. YOU ARE A STRONG,GENTLE, COMPASSIONATE PERSON AND THAT SAYS A LOT. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. TRULY, KEYA
Post a Comment