Mike sounds the best that he has in days....he saw Roberta again this afternoon and she is doing much better. The nurses said she will be moved soon to a "step down from ICU" area that is less intense which is good news....maybe in the morning.
Mike got a little rest and he just seems like a weight has been lifted....now they can look forward and focus on her recovery. He has not missed a visiting time...the next one is later on at 8pm.
We will keep you posted as to when she is settled in a room.
Thanks again...we can't say that enough...to all of you who are showing your love & support.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Every time you do an update I feel more relieved. Thank you for setting my mind at ease a bit.
I am SOOO happy everything is going well.
xx's oo's
Diane
I am so glad the recovery is underway. Keep on the good path. Allie
I knew you would do well Dr. Reilly. Keep on moving forward to a speedy recovery. We all miss you very much. Get well real soon and come home to continue your recover.
Barb A.
Roberta, I'm not surprised that you're doing well, but very relieved to see the updates. Thanks so much for keeping us all "in the loop". You are all constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
Love
Linda
I am so happy all is going well. With her resilient spirit I knew she would do great. I Can't wait for her to be back!
A.Tripp
Amy, I just want to join with the other posters to thank you for the incredibly thorough job that you are doing in keeping us up to date with Roberta's progress.
REILLY! You go woman! It's so great to hear that they were able to save your valve and that you are now on the path home.
Much love,
Stacey, Todd and Devon
We've been checking these updates daily. We're so happy to hear things are going well. Your family is in our prayers!!!
Love,
Jerry, Kitt, Alison, Kelli and Joy
Post a Comment