Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out of surgery and doing fine!

Mike just called...

Roberta is out of surgery and in recovery. They were able to save the valve!

She will be in ICU until at least Friday. This is standard practice after a surgery such as Roberta's.

Mike gets to see her for 1/2 hour at 5pm CDT and then again around 8pm....then not until tomorrow.

He sounds EXTREMELY relieved.

Thanks to everyone once again for all of your prayers and messages!

If anyone would like to send cards or flowers or an e-greeting, we will post that information after Roberta has been released from ICU and is in a standard room.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike I just found out about Dr. Reilly's condition and surgery. Let her know all of you are in my prayers and I miss her, you and little ms. shea. I will continue to check the website for updates on her recovery.

Anonymous said...

Great news! Looks like the worst is over! Now it is time for recovery. Please let us know what we can do to help.

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Great news. Hang in there Roberta & Mike! Allie

drkelly said...

So happy to hear that all went well. I knew it would. I hope you are home safe and sound soon!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

thank god you are ok
Dr Reilly hang in there
my prayers are with you
I will see you soon.
Love Tania

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Roberta and Mike! We've been keeping posted all day and now I can go to bed. Still praying and thinking of you. Get well fast and stay well always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberta and Mike. So glad the surgery went well. Hang in there, my friends.
Love, Linda

Kimo said...

Hi Mike and Dr R. I knew things would turn out great. Now let the doctors do there job and you be the patient (BEHAVE!!!). Mike make sure you keep her in line.
My love you to both!!!
Kimo

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. Have a speedy recovery. Your family is in our thoughts.

Unknown said...

Berta....Our love and prayers are with you and your family..get well Soon!!! Rob, Renee and Delia

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! STRONG AND TOUGH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT. THE REST WILL BE EASY. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. YOU'RE IN MY PRAYERS.

KEYA

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr Reilly and Mike,
Thank God it is over and went well, the worst is over! You are all in our thoughts and prayers and I will keep checking the site for updates. Get well quick and hurry home to your little one!
Love and prayers,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

There is so much love and so many prayers around you. God bless you and blessings to the wonderful surgeon you have. We cant survive with out great doctors, and we need you. Speedy recovery Dr. Reilly, your the best !!
Karen