If you would like to post a message to Roberta and/or Michael....and/or to sweet little Shea, please click below on the lower right on "# comments" and leave them a note.
Anyone can leave a note/comment, you do not have to have an "account" or "be a member"...If you are not a Google member, simply choose "Other" when asked to "Choose an Identity"
You can always leave a comment under any of the specific posts also.
Your messages and support are so appreciated!!!!
Please keep them coming!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
Mike and Roberta,
We are wishing you all the best. Matt and I will whatever we can to assist your family at this time. We are sending you all our love and good wishes!
Love,
Matt, Kathleen, Jackson & Lauren
thanks for everything. Well wishes and prayers are always welcome. Roberta, Mike and Shea
Dr. Reilly, all of us here on Tern-er North are thinking of you, and keeping you in our prayers!! Special hello's from triage-Sev, Karen, Carol, and Margo, and Debbie. Its quiet here at the moment, unlike when you are the doc in the box!! Come back soon, and we will have quieter nights in triage. We promise.
Karen, Carol, Sev
Triage Queens
Dr Reilly,
You and your family are always in my thought and prayers...Take care of yourself & get better soon.Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
xx's oo's
-Diane
Dr. Reilly,
The nurses at Good Sam are thinking of you and your family and keeping you in our prayers. You are a strong woman and can get through this, we know it! You have a wonderful support system and the website is a fantastic idea. Much love, Ginger
Good Luck!! I know you will be home safe and sound soon. I think of you often!
Love, Kelly
Just remember that the big Mig and I live very close so if you or Shea need ANYTHING, we can get there quickly!
Love you guys and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. Good Luck with the surgery. I will keep you in my prayers.
Hey Dr. Reilly,
Thinking about you and your hubby and sweet Baby Shea-Shea. You're in my prayers. Missing your voice on that silly ole dictaphone. No one else talks to me but you, so hurry this up and get back. Before you know it, you will be back, but like I said ya just gotta slow it down, girl. Life goes by too fast to work most of it.
Take care and God bless you. Hugs and kisses to that sweet Baby Shea-Shea.
Love ya,
Jill
Thinking of you Roberta.
Just hold on in there and good luck to you, Mike and Shea.
Please let me know how can I help.
Maja
Just remember:
"If GOD brings you to it...
He WILL bring you through it!!!!"
(psalm 121)
You and your family are in my prayers. Dee
r- square
give them hell in texas and get back asap. our heart and prayers are with you. you are going to be a roaring success.
diane and peter sherman
Bubbs!
Richard & I will be thinking of you next week. You're a fighter & I'm sure you'll be back to your regular self in no time!
Gale & Richard
Reilly,
See what lengths you have to go to to get a vacation!
But seriously, my prayers for you and Shea and Mike are frequent. God is holding all of you in the palm of His hand and I am holding you in my heart. We'll see you soon.
Much love,
Stacey, Todd and Baby Devon
Roberta, I've been thinking of you a lot, and am hoping you are getting through ok. I know you have a great attitude in all of this and you know that is important!! I will say a prayer for you each day and try to bring over a few meals.
Love, Linda K (That's KILEY not REILLY!)
Roberta,
Thinking of you often and wishing you a speedy recovery!!
Love,
Dina & Ed
Dear Roberta, Michael and Shea,
Carolyn and I are thinking of you and pulling for you all to have a successful procedure and a speedy recovery.
Love,
Carolyn and Michael Yasuna
Dear Roberta, Michael and Shea:
Your extended Pittsburgh family travel with you on this quest for good health and healing. We know all will get through this difficult time with flying colors. I am offering to help in any large or small way. Your sisters are available and eager to help, of course, and there may be some running around I can do for them. Whatever, you are in our thoughts and prayers. As Grandpap used to say, "Safe Home!"
Dear Mike and Roberta,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you and are only a phone call away from being there to help out.
Love you,
Mary, Randy, Randy Jr., Brian and Sarah
Keep the faith Michael and put everything in his hands. Our entire church family (Trinity United Methodist Church) is praying for Roberta, Shea & you. God Bless...
I've been thinking of you and your family...Can't wait to see you back...Trying to think of something I can cook for you other than PB&J. I'm not that talented!
*hugs*
Roberta, Michael & Beatiful Shea,
We think of you often and keep you in our hearts as well as our prayers. Although we're in Pittsburgh, we'd do anything for you...so just let us know! We love you!
Love,
Tim, Donna & Riley
You can be sure that you are all in our prayers! Remember that you have a lot of family in heaven too who are watching over you all and will be there for you.
Love Bill and Gerry O'
Dr. Reilly, We are all thinking of you. You will be back in triage real soon. Love ya, all the ghetto nurses on T1North We are all praying for you and miss you lots....
Michael, Roberta and Baby Shea, Shea.....
You all have been on my mind every minute today, my thoughts and prayers are with you all......Mommy and Daddy are looking down on all of you taking care of you.....keep that thought with you and get home to your beautiful little girl....
All of my love....your sister Joanie
Your in our prayers today and always, wishing you a speedy recovery. We miss you.
Perinatal Staff
Dear Robert & Mike,
I have seen Shea and Marcel everyday. Shea loves Dexter and has learned to give him a treat from the palm of her hand, but then I think she is worried that her hand is dirty. Marcel is teaching her about puppy kisses, since Dexter insists on giving her a little lick. And we gave her a lesson today on how to say "Dexter", so she might have a new word in her vocabulary when you come home.
I have told Marcel to call on me for anything, after all being across the street provides a special convenience.
Hal and I hope for your speedy recovery and have included you in our daily prayers.
Will be glad to see you in the "hood" again very soon.
With love Linda and Hal
Dr. Reilly...I'm sooo proud of you I knew you could do it!!!! you're the best!!!!You and your family are in the thoughts and prayers!!!
Luv you...your favorite patient
Sherrel (Flagler)
Hey you,
Just reading up on you and your progress, and yaaa, you made it through surgery just fine. I knew you would. You're now eating cereal (oh yum), which is better than the starvation diet (jello, broth--I know, I know, that's required). You got to talk to Baby Shea-Shea this AM? Ahhhh, I know she misses her Mommy, and oh yeah, Daddy too. She is just so darned beautiful, but what's not to love about a blue-eyed (or green-eyed) blonde? HaHa. You take care and stay well. You're still in my little bitty prayers till you get home safe and sound. Talk to ya soon.
Luv ya,
Jill
PS-You need to tell Sherrel (the message above) that I'm your favorite patient. HaHa
We've all been been following your progress and couldn't be happier to hear all is going so well! There are so many prayers being sent your way for you and your whole family... He just had to listen!
keeping the prayers and warm wishes headed your way from all of us at Good Sam.
Post a Comment