If you would like to post a message to Roberta & family as they begin their journey home from Texas and as Roberta's recovery continues....please do so here....simply click here or # comments on the lower right and leave a note.
Once again, thank you to all of you who have left SO many nice messages, said prayers, sent e-greetings at the hospital, signed up to bring meals and have reached out in so many ways. Roberta & Mike have expressed many times how much it has meant to them and how grateful they are. They are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in their lives and they appreciate it immensely.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Dear Roberta:
Dina sent me this link. I am so happy to hear you are doing well and going home. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Jeanie Summerville
I am so glad that you are doing well. Have a safe flight, and take it EASY when you get home. Let people take care of you and focus on loing your girl and getting stronger. End of sermon. I can't wait to see you.
-Stacey
Hey, What great news to hear your coming home early!!
I am so happy to hear it. Now get plenty of rest and do exactly what you are supposed to do to get better.
Maybe you cna wear all your new pajamas for mike now instead of the hospital staff. :)
Kimo
DEAR DR RILEY WE ARE SO
VERY HAPPY THAT ALL IS WELL AND THAT SOON YOU WILL BE HOME WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE GOD BLESS AND HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL
Glad to know you are going home. Get plenty of rest and don't worry about a thing. Happy Easter!!!!!
Karen Worcester
Roberta and Mike,
We were SO happy to hear the news that you are out of the hospital and getting ready to head home. We hope you have a safe flight home!
Happy Easter!
Matt & Kathleen Slater
Hi Dr. Reilly,
I am glad to hear you were released & you will be home for Easter. Please continue to rest & take care of yourself :-)
I hope you & your family have a safe trip & a Happy Easter.
-Diane
Way to go Dr Reilly!!!
I am so glad to hear you are going home early and bet you can't wait to see your little one!!! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!! You are always in our thought and prayers!!! Take care of yourself!!!
Love,
Tammy D.
Michael & Roberta
We're so happy to hear that you're doing so well and on your way home to your beautiful Shea! What could be better than that!! We hope you continue to do great and we wish you the best Easter yet. Safe travels!!
Lots of love,
Tim, Donna & Riley
Dr. Reilly,
Have a wonderful Easter with Mike and your baby, Shea Shea!
Steph
Hi. Glad to hear you are coming home. I hope you have a wonderful Easter, I know you have missed Shea terribly.
Love,
Linda K
Hi Dr. Rielly,
I'm glad to here you're finally home. Hope you had a wonderful and Restful Easter. (remember that important word "restful" here). Take care and we all miss you.
Brenda Molloy
Berta,
It was great talking to you on Wednesday, all the book club girls were happy to hear you. I bet you ans Mike are both thrilled to be back home and with little Shea.
Here's my cell phone number so don't hesitate to call me and I will be happy to help in anyway I can: (561) 339-6860
Maja
Dr. RR,
Glad you are home. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!ai'll keep you family in my prayers.
PC
Post a Comment